I am an American who just happened to move to Bydgoszcz, Poland. I have been married for the last 22 years to an AMAZING guy who has moved us to 5 different countries in 9 different houses. In November 2011 my husband retired from US Air Force and got a new job that brought us to here. I have been blessed with 4 kids between the ages of 7 and 21. With…..
- living in a foreign country that speaks very little English and I speak
noa little(2 years later) Polish,
- doing a home based education to a high school student,
- having a son
going to universityliving with a full time job(2 years later)back in the US,
- loving to bake and cook but having
nosome access to my American groceries anymore (2 years later I have found my Polish substitute for almost everything!),
- loving to travel,
- trying to keep up with 2 kids
- trying to keep up with my husband who travels because of his job
It is NEVER A DULL DAY INPOLAND, for me!