Well the time is finally here to lose one hour of our beauty sleep! Daylight Savings Time takes effect in Europe 2 a.m. Sunday, March 25. So if you live in Europe like I do make sure you turn your clocks forward one hour.
There are lots of neat facts have this Daylight savings time and lots of conterminous disagreements! So to learn more about this I have a quiz for you. Leave one answer per comment. I will be randomly selecting one winner by Random.org.
One winner will get a $10 gift card to Amazon.com!
While some of you might think the easiest way it to copy someone else’s answer, I wouldn’t they might wrong!
1. Name one country that does not follow Daylight Saving Time?
2. Name one USA state that does not follow Daylight Saving Time?
3. As of Feb. 2011 what country no longer follows Daylight Saving Time?
4. Why do we have Daylight Savings Time?
5. In what year was Daylight Saving Time first done?
6. What two cities that a split by a river in the USA had two different times because one did not want to implement Daylight Saving Time? (They have the same time now!)
7. Is it possible for a #2 child born in a set of twins by their mother to have on legal paperwork stating they there where the 1st born child instead and the 1st baby born is now the 2nd child born?
8. Here is an easy entry..”like” my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/neveradulldayinpoland
9. And another easy entry..follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/neveradulldayPo
Post your entries until March 31st 12 noon(CET).