Time to visit…Yellowstone National Park
During our holiday back in the USA we did manage to take 1 day to ourselves and actually not see one family member! Crazy I know but we were to close not to take one day to visit Yellowstone. My husband and I went to Yellowstone as kids many moons ago but really do not remember to much of it beside that it had amazing views. We got to the north end of the park about 9 in the morning and then ended up leaving about 9 that night when it was too dark to see anything anymore. I was so exhausted but it was worth it. The views throughout the park were amazing. On the map the park looks big but to see it and drive is another thing, the park is HUGE!! 12 hours did not even begin to touch the park.
We had a great 12 hours in the park!
Next time we go to Yellowstone National Park I am going to remember…..
1. Pack binoculars as the animals are not super close.
2. Pack snacks and/or lunch so we can enjoy more of the great outdoors instead of being stuck in line in a store.
3. Make sure I have a full charged batteries as I would hate to run out and not be able to take pictures from my camera.
4. Wear good pair of walking shoes as there is so much exploring in this park!
5. Take more than 1 day to see this park!
Have you ever been to Yellowstone? What inside tips do you have?