- What is the positive comparative superlative of beautiful?
- What is the adjective of beautiful?
- What is comparative example?
- What is beautiful word class?
- What are the most beautiful words?
- What is the comparative adjective for difficult?
- Can beautiful be used as a noun?
- What are the 3 types of adjectives?
- What is the verb of beautiful?
- What is the superlative form of the adjective beautiful?
- What are the 3 Comparison of adjectives?
- What is the comparative form of adjective?
- What is the comparative of most beautiful?
- What is the comparative of happy?
- What is the comparative of wise?
What is the positive comparative superlative of beautiful?
(“More beautiful” is a comparative adjective.
“Beautiful” is the positive degree.).
What is the adjective of beautiful?
alluring, attractive, gorgeous, charming, elegant, exquisite, handsome, pretty, ravishing, striking, stunning, angelic, appealing, cute, fine, good-looking, graceful, grand, lovely, physically attractive, pleasing, pulchritudinous, sexy, sublime, aesthetically appealing, aesthetically pleasing, beauteous, bewitching, …
What is comparative example?
Comparative adjectives are used to compare one noun to another noun. In these instances, only two items are being compared. For example, someone might say that “the blue bird is angrier than the robin.”
What is beautiful word class?
possessing charm and attractive.
What are the most beautiful words?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words10 Serendipity (n.)9 Petrichor (n.)8 Supine (adj.)7 Solitude (n.)6 Aurora (n.)5 Idyllic (adj.)4 Clinomania (n.)3 Pluviophile (n.)More items…•May 13, 2019
What is the comparative adjective for difficult?
Some rules about forming comparatives and superlativesAdjectiveComparativeSuperlativedangerousmore dangerousthe most dangerousdifficultmore difficultthe most difficultexcitingmore excitingthe most excitingridiculousmore ridiculousthe most ridiculous
Can beautiful be used as a noun?
Beautiful is an adjective which describes a noun. In your example, you’re describing the “you”, a noun, so beautiful is the one to use. You’re not describing the verb “looking” or the act of looking, so the adverb is not used.
What are the 3 types of adjectives?
The Degree of Adjectives: There are three degrees of adjectives: Positive, comparative, superlative. These degrees are applicable only for the descriptive adjectives.
What is the verb of beautiful?
Answer : The verb form of the adjective “beautiful” is “beautify”. [ 1] I wish to clarify that the word, “beautiful” is the adjective form of the noun, “beauty”. The verb form of “beauty” is “beautify”.
What is the superlative form of the adjective beautiful?
The superlative form of the adjective ‘beautiful’ is ‘most beautiful,’ not ‘beautifullest. ‘ Unlike the majority of superlative adjectives, beautiful…
What are the 3 Comparison of adjectives?
There are three forms of comparison: positive. comparative. superlative.
What is the comparative form of adjective?
Adjectives with two syllables can form the comparative either by adding -er or by preceeding the adjective with more. These adjectives form the superlative either by adding -est or by preceeding the adjective with most. In many cases, both forms are used, although one usage will be more common than the other.
What is the comparative of most beautiful?
Adjectives with more than two syllables can only make their comparative by using ‘more’ and their superlative by using ‘most’. beautiful → more beautiful / most beautiful.
What is the comparative of happy?
3. Most other adjectives of two syllables and adjectives of more than two syllables prefix more to form the comparative, and most to form the superlative….Regular Comparison.Positive.Comparative.Superlative.happyhappierhappiestcostlycostliercostliestbigbiggerbiggestredredderreddest9 more rows
What is the comparative of wise?
Superlative. wisest. The comparative form of wise; more wise.